Website Mashreq Bank
Reporting to Assets & Property Manager and responsible for Operation & Maintenance, to support and drive the business CSR, ESG and sustainability goals for all Mashreq Owned, Leased and Refinanced Properties, this includes Mashreq Office Administration Buildings, Data Centre, Retail Branch outlets and storage facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining the financial chargeability, procurement records and update. Manage and monitor facilities budget by up keeping a monthly status to Asset’s Manager.
- Responsible for the Asset management works in terms of costs, ensure the proper and timely arrangement of resources and project completion
- Assist in preparing the estimate budget for asset/property management approvals. Obtain signed off by delegated business owners prior to any commitments on works
- To identify energy savings reducing building operational expenditure reviews for Return of Investment (ROI) and Return of Sustainability Investment (ROSI)
- Maintain a complete track of the Plan budget verse the actual spending to stabilize smooth running of the Mashreq property assets.
- Coordinate transition of asset from construction/completion to operations and maintenance.
- Excellent understanding all types of buildings, working drawings, Co-ordination and wide knowledge for all the Electro-Mechanical, plumbing, fire safety & civil works.
- Review and comments on formal designs with the Project Manager/Consultant/ contractor
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.