Website Doha Bank
The incumbent will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The job holder will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure, and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values. The job holder will assist the project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and planning phases of standard Project Management Methodology. The incumbent will support in managing the initiation, planning, design, implementation and maintenance phases of internal infrastructure related projects.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage bank’s resources and provide economies of scale.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various business units. Investigate and troubleshoot issues
Assist in capacity planning and management, configuration management, change management and release management.
- Diagnose and resolve system related incidents and problems.
- Assist IT Management in planning and budgeting for Bank’s computer systems.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted business units.
- Apply security standards as per IT Security team.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Good understanding of networking concepts, data storage and communications
- Strong understanding and administration knowledge of Kaspersky Endpoint Management, SCCM / SCOM,
- Domain Hosting and DNS Management.
- Knowledge of ISO Standards and Best practice frameworks ITIL, etc.
- Ability to analyze system related issues and resolve them within defined SLA terms
- Strong skills in administering and troubleshooting computer systems deployed in converged infrastructure.
- Strong understanding and administration knowledge of SQL Management, Azure ATP and Public Key Infrastructure.
- ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 20000
- Ability to perform Tier-III Support.
- Strong understanding of implementation in large production-critical environment, preferably covering Cisco UCS, VMware, Microsoft products (AD, DNS, DHCP, and System Center), Office 365, Exchange hybrid and DELLEMC systems.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.