Website Al Futtaim
As the TA Partner you will own the end to end recruitment process for the specific brand or brands, ensuring that the hiring Manager, candidate, and stakeholder experience is delivered at an extremely high level. You will be accountable for keeping the KPIs and SLAs in accordance to the group standards and ensure that all recruitment efforts are delivered in accordance to BU and group principles, following the established methodology for each of the positions.
- Obtain feedback from interviewers and hiring Managers on whether or not to proceed with hiring a candidate
- Use the right interviewing skills to match candidates’ profiles with business requirements
- Support business units with appropriate assessment tools to attract, source and select the right talent.
- Develop relationships with external talent to ensure a proactive approach towards a candidate pipeline.
- Facilitate and record activities, results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit based decisions are taken on candidates
- Plan and conduct assessment centres/ open days to identify suitable candidates for the business
- Efficiently use different recruiting tools, social media, job boards
- Plan and develop talent pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the hiring plan
- Ensure right referencing is completed before selecting the final candidate
- A minimum of 5 years recruitment/ sourcing experience preferred
- Previous experience with an ATS preferred
- Extensive knowledge of local labor laws and regulations is an advantage
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.