Establish action plans and schedules for meeting departmental priorities. Assign responsibilities, allocate resources and co-ordinate the activities of yourself and others to meet objectives effectively and efficiently.
- To undertake all the administrative requirements for the Human Resources Department.
- Manage the on-line recruitment through the Hotel Web Site
- Follow appropriate filing and data retrieval systems in order to ensure ease of access to up to date information at all times
- Ensure wherever possible that employees are provided with a work place free of discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
- Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations
- Correct and timely placement of internal and external advertisements
- Liaison with recruitment agencies and hotel schools graduates
- Set high performance standards and pursue agreed goals (with your Manager)
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
- All Heartists may be assigned to other duties in the hotel as and when required by business levels.
- Ensure that all potential and real Hazards are reported immediately and rectified
- Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and Bomb procedures
- Ensure that all emergency procedures are rehearsed, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.