The purpose of this position is to manage and coordinate talent management activities (such as talent assessments, development centers, feedback sessions etc.). Develop talent management programs for successions planning and HIPOs. develop feedback reports and provide relevant analysis in order to support all ongoing Talent management Programs.
- Audit existing assessment / talent activities and suggest and implement improvements
- Work with Talent Management head to ensure administration / logistics requirements for assessment / talent activities are met e.g. candidate invitations, line manager interviews etc. as and when needed
- Prepare reports, find trends around talent management and succession planning
- Provide assessment and career feedback to individuals in talent and HIPOs pools.
- Support development and implementation of comprehensive personal development plans and career maps
- The job holder analyses, assesses talent management activities, propose solutions and implements agreed systems to maintain and develop ‘talent’ across the organization, based on data analysis of talent data and key findings.
- The nature of the job requires effective interactions with senior leaders, talent pools, National Development, Talent Acquisition and business in general with the primary goal of supporting all Talent Management.
- Assist individuals / line managers / HR to develop and implement comprehensive personal development plans and career maps
- Interact with employees in advocating and advertising talent management initiatives through townhall meetings and regular reporting meetings with management.
- The job holder runs talent assessments, supports talent acquisition and feedback related matters, as well as need to provide inputs towards improving ways of working and identifying trends and issues.
- Understanding of learning cycle and learning management systems would be an advantage.
- HIPOs development
- Succession planning
- Data analysis & statistics
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or Business Management, or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience of implementing and assessing for assessment & development centers (including feedback and report writing)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.