Website Emirates Flight Catering
The Jobholder will efficiently manage and maintain EKFC’s compliance to Tax and customs legislations in the UAE. He/she will provide technical support and expertise on matters relating to tax, liaise with the Government Authorities on matters relating to Tax and customs Through proper assessment, planning, and monitoring, this position ensures that all tax rules are properly followed, tax risks are effectively managed, tax returns are accurate, and tax obligations are minimized to maximize profitability.
- Ensure cost allocations of invoices and other payment documents to facilitate accounting.
- Develop and monitor and promote continuous improvement of functional procedures and processes by conducting work value analyses and studies in order to optimize methods and procedures.
- Supervise the activities of the team to ensure accuracy and timelines in responding to internal customers and maintaining books of accounts or computerized data when necessary.
- Ensure timely preparation of management information reports and data whenever necessary.
- Proactively interact with business units to understand their activities/transactions, develop information requests and provide feedback regarding tax impact of these.
- Oversee the operation of Value Added Tax related processes and procedures and recommend improvements to the procedures by developing or implementing best practices.
- Ensure maintenance, upgrades and reconciliation of VAT accounts as well as resolution of variations and problems that occur.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process effectively and ensure timely filing of returns and handling response to various audits/queries from the Federal Tax Authority
- Ability to manage both day-to-day operations as well as project work.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Self-motivator that will seek out and wield opportunities to improve process & delivery
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with external and internal stake holders.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assimilate complex information into clear and practical reports.
- People management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team setting.
- An excellent technical and practical knowledge of taxation
- Highly competent with MS Excel and other MS Office Applications
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.