Keeping track of agency pools and verified agency data in their area. Sources feedback to and from operations and the sales team for effective planning and execution.Keeping up to date with competitor’s products and packages
- Sets monthly targets to their teams (SAMs for new and existing business and hunters – for new business)
- Collecting customer feedback and market research and channelize it internally for effective measures and follow ups
- Coaches team members on sales technique, product, upsell and cross sell
- Involved in hiring for the team / area according to the profile
- Tracks and maintains records of team sales, payments and account reviews
- Monitors team performance and motivates them to achieve team and individual targets
- Sources feedback to marketing, operations and tech team for enhancing product effectiveness, client issues and concerns
- Coordinates and supervises team of SAM’s, Hunters to achieve area target
- Requires a minimum of 5 years sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of the local market.
- Valid UAE license required.
- In-depth understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Demonstrates an expert level of objection handling tactics and identify real objections.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes, and competence displayed in challenging sales scenario.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Duba
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.