Website Mashreq Bank
To ensure that DBC- Inbound , Card Authorizations and CCU are fully compliant with the rules and operating procedures of Mashreqbank. Also to ensure that a complete check takes place for DBC operational activities, including the daily maintenance activity reports and preparation of the MER for senior management. Prepare and monitor the RCSA framework for the Call center and customer complaint unit.
- Monitor ICO to Review of alternative channels operating budgets and cost line.
- Monitor to capture all exceptions and prepare a monthly report (MER) for both Authorisation and DBC
- To enusre all activities are managed as per audit requirement & all charges posted through DBC which includes: ATM & credit cards replacement, Loan postponement ,TT swift copies
- To manage ICO to check all TCLI applications and ensure all are according to the policy parameters.
- Assist ICO to Periodical review of DBC/Authorisation staff system access level to ensure only authorized staff have DCC for maintenance activites. Ensure to delete or modify access level for resigned and transferred agents.
- To assist ICO to review all activites report for Banksys & FTP report for selected transaction types
- To monitor ICO to verify and check DBC/Authorisation maintenance activities & estabish contol over all process to reduce any possible risk.
- To monitor ICO to review all reversal requests for accounts and credit cards forwarded to other units for posting and ensure request are according to the guidelines.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.