Website Al Futtaim
The Technical Product Owner (TPO) works with the Business Leaders in the development of the IT Portfolio (IT Roadmap) for the business unit, aligned with its strategic goals, and is the main contact person for the business unit. The TPO also manages the technical aspects of the product development alongside the Product Owner/Manager acting as a bridge that connects business and development teams, grooming the requirements and providing technical assistance in the backlog ordering, creation and communication.
- Assist and advice the Product Owner on key technical decisions and contributes to the elaboration of the
- House of Quality (HoQ) / Product Backlog (Epic)
- Participate in RFx process and evaluates functional capabilities of vendors/solutions
- Support development of business cases, operating model changes, solutions, business buy-in and integrate in planning and budgeting cycles
- Build a strong partnership with business unit leadership (business domain) and other key stakeholders to becomefully integrated in decision-making and driving business strategic priorities
- Bring new thinking and innovation to the business
- Work alongside Business Product Owner to define, manage and accept user stories
- Evaluating the proposed solution to ensure business fitment
- Strong knowledge in UX design, website and mobile development etc.
- Experience with working in SCRUM or Agile environments and in the conduction of Design Thinking sessions
- Demonstrable experience working in a similar role
- Retail/Automotive/Finance/Treasure/Insurance/Banking/Real Estate business operating model and experience; Vertical business system, technology and related best practice knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering/Science
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.