Carry out day to day Mechanical rotating and static maintenance activates in addition to corrective, overhaul and breakdown maintenance activates related to all Mechanical equipment in the assigned field / Area.
- Carry out the necessary inspection in order to determine the extent of repair required & prepare inspection, failure & overhaul reports accordingly.
- Monitor the condition of all rotating equipment visually or using the relevant devices/systems within the area of responsibility.
- Carry out efficiently & safely all the assigned maintenance activities (Preventive, Corrective, Breakdown & Predictive) as per work order and standard maintenance procedures.
- Receive Work order from Mechanical Engineer, Review the equipment maintenance history and arrange the necessary consumables/spares/tools.
- Obtain the necessary work permits & certificates as per maintenance procedures and company HSE regulations.
- 4 years of experience, preferably in Oil & Gas Industry
- Technical Diploma or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in the relevant field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.