Carry out field measurements and tests on corrosion mitigation/control and integrity activities in the assigned operational areas (Fields and Terminals) in compliance with the Company standards, Procedures and International Standards.
- Carries out coating inspection and implement the coating repair and painting programs.
- Performs corrosion tests/surveys on production facilities (Fields and Terminals) includes but not limited to wells, flowlines, pipelines, piping, vessels, tanks, storage tanks, flares, subsea lines, SPM, columns, Heaters,
- Coolers, Heat Exchangers and any other utilities facilities built to support oil, gas, water production/injection in compliance with ADNOC standards and procedures.
- Carries out wellhead surface casing inspection and follow up repairs as required.
- Carries out Cathodic Protection-CP (sacrificial and impressed current) monitoring surveys/programs on wells, buried structures, main oil lines, trunk/transfer lines, marine structure, tanks, vessels. Check system integrity, adjust and troubleshooting as required (cable terminals, current, voltage, interferences, CP controllers, solar panels, CP transformers)
- Carries out base potential surveys/soil resistivity surveys and arrange for anode, transformer/rectifier and current control box installation and maintenance.
- Ensures the availability of required materials, tools and equipment required for testing and surveys and report to superior any shortfalls.
- Supervises/directs the contractor personnel and report work progress.
- Technical Diploma or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate
- Knowledge and experience in Coating, CP, Corrosion Monitoring Retrieval and other relevant field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.