Website NAFFCO Group
As a technician cum driver, your primary responsibility is to safely transport yourself, team members, and equipment to various locations as required. This may involve driving a company vehicle or operating specialized vehicles, depending on the nature of the job. Equipment and Tools: You are responsible for maintaining and organizing equipment and tools related to your technical role. This includes ensuring they are properly stored, secured, and readily accessible for use. You may also be responsible for loading and unloading equipment at different job sites.
- Communication: Effective communication is essential in this role. You may need to communicate with team members, supervisors, or clients to coordinate schedules, report progress, or relay important information. Clear and concise communication helps ensure smooth operations and successful completion of tasks.
- Technical Support: As a technician, you may be required to provide technical support or assistance to clients or colleagues. This could involve troubleshooting technical problems, providing guidance on equipment operation, or offering solutions to technical challenges.
- Safety Compliance: Ensuring safety is a crucial responsibility for a technician cum driver. You must adhere to traffic laws and safe driving practices while operating vehicles. Additionally, you should follow safety protocols and guidelines when working with equipment, machinery, or hazardous materials.
- Documentation: Accurate documentation is essential in many technician roles. You may be responsible for maintaining records of maintenance tasks, repairs, and any other relevant information. This includes completing service reports, updating maintenance logs, and documenting any incidents or changes.
- Maintenance and Repairs: Depending on your technical expertise, you may be responsible for performing maintenance tasks or minor repairs on equipment or machinery. This could involve troubleshooting issues, conducting routine inspections, and ensuring proper functioning of the equipment.
- Communication Skills: Good communication skills are important for a technician cum driver. This includes the ability to communicate effectively with team members, supervisors, and clients. Clear and concise communication is essential for coordinating tasks, reporting issues, and providing updates.
- Safety Consciousness: Safety is a top priority for a technician cum driver. Employers typically look for candidates who demonstrate a strong commitment to safety and adhere to safe driving practices. Familiarity with safety regulations and protocols relevant to the industry is beneficial.
- Technical Skills: A technician cum driver should have a good understanding of the technical aspects related to their field. This could include knowledge of equipment operation, basic maintenance procedures, troubleshooting skills, and familiarity with relevant tools and technologies.
- Education or Training: While formal education requirements can vary, many employers prefer candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent. In some cases, vocational or technical training in a specific field may be required or preferred.
- Physical Fitness: This role may require physical exertion, such as lifting heavy equipment or working in outdoor environments. Candidates should be physically fit and able to perform the physical demands of the job.
Company: NAFFCO Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.