To carry out pull / run, assembly / dis-assembly, operation of Electrical Submersible Pump applications in Water and Oil wells, this includes data collection, material inspection and providing operational support in safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Check the availability and conformity of consumable materials, spares, tools and test equipment.
- Carry out requested inspections and measurements on the Electrical Submersible Pump, trouble shooting failures and support operation staff in starting subsurface and surface ESP equipment.
- Coordinate material / equipment mobilization to / from rig pulling hoist.
- Coordinate work activities with other Operations / Maintenance / Production teams in the assigned field to achieve work-over minimum duration.
- Perform function test and commissioning of wells after work-over activities.
- Carry out Electrical Submersible Pump assembly / dis-assembly of Electrical Submersible Pump as per vendor’s guidelines and procedures, this includes measuring clearances, cables splicing and ESP health check during running mood.
- Coordinate with Rig Drilling Supervisor Electrical Submersible Pump work-over pull / run operations.
- Secondary School Certificate / Under Graduates Diploma in Electrical discipline or equivalent.
- 4 years of experience with minimum 2 years in ESP assembly / dis-assembly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.