Carry out day to day Telecom maintenance activates in addition to corrective and breakdown maintenance activates related to all Telecom equipment in the assigned field / area.
- Carry out routine and preventive maintenance work, repair and testing Of Telecom equipment in line With Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and established safe working practices. Responds to work requests/work orders in a timely manner as per work assignments from Telecom Engineer. Obtain the necessary work permits and certificates as per maintenance procedures and company HSE regulations to safely carry out routine and non-routine tasks.
- Make routine inspections on Telecom installations at various sites within the field/area of responsibility to determine equipment serviceability and ensure that all test equipment and measurement devices are well calibrated and have a valid certification, Monitor Telecom network performance over the Network Management Systems (NMS) software to determine failure conditions and bring it to the attention of Telecom engineer for quick troubleshooting and resolution.
- Carry out modification and new equipment installations as per approved plans in line with Telecom engineer’s directions and supervises external contractor work as assigned.
- Minimum Qualification Technical Diploma in relevant field or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in the relevant field.
- 4 years of experience, preferably in Oil & Gas industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.