Website Doha Bank
The Technology Business Partner will oversee relationship management and interface with the assigned business units in support of technology service delivery to maximize the technology value/benefits. The incumbent will ascertain the business priorities /opportunities, liaise with the respective stakeholders for the assigned portfolio of digital / technology solutions, oversee periodic analysis/management reporting.
- Work closely with the Business leaders and the Technology Heads to provide insights on technology investment opportunities, with regard to key business initiatives.
- Establish build key business relationships with the Business Units for clear understanding of business strategies/ objectives and to perform as Strategic Partners for assigned projects.
- Collaborate with assigned business unit to identify and define the digital KPIs to transform all existing and upcoming systems.
- Liaise with the Business Units and respective stakeholders to maximize the value/benefits from the technology and ensuring adequate allocation of cost and resources.
- Partner with the assigned BUs to define IT business capabilities / leverage technology in line with the Business and DS & IT strategy.
- Collaborate with the IT Project Managers/ PMO team in resource & capacity planning and cost-benefit analysis, in line with standard project management practices.
- Track and support the business unit to increase the customer adoption of digital channel usage.
- Work cross-functionally in delivering scalable technology solutions to meet business needs across customer touchpoints that deliver business value.
- Experience in IT Business Partnership/ BRM / Business Domain and Technical knowledge/ IT PMO, working across Information Technology disciplines
- Experience in delivery of solutions to diverse business problems
- University graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology,
- Engineering or any other related technical discipline.
- 08-12 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Master’s degree in Management/ Technology any other related discipline will be an added advantage.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.