Managing and leading development for one of four technology specific functions (AI & Enterprise, SAP ERP, Oracle ERP or smart service & mobility) and responsible for leading and performing business systems analysis, systems design and project management activities for this technology function.
- Formulate workforce planning reports and talent acquisition plan and budgets for application development & support in order to ensure adequate staffing for optimal operational smoothness
- Proactively identify evolving technology driven improvement opportunities and implementing relevant application development methodologies and tools
- Plans the capacity for the software development teams
- Reviews and approves the functional and technical specifications
- Monitor monthly and quarterly performance results, identify performance gaps and ramifications and lead the development of corrective actions that tackle the root causes
- Provide inputs into the GIT annual budget from an applications perspective
- Excellent knowledge in new technology trends investigation, study, proposal and implementation (e.g. IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, AI…)
- Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
- Working experience in one or more of technology specific functions: AI & Enterprise Application, SAP ERP, Oracle ERP or smart service & mobility)
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Working experience of system development lifecycle methods and standards with hands on experience in various methods: (e.g. waterfall, iterative, agile, V Model…)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.