Website Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City - SSMC
The Cardio Diagnostic Department at Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for the role of ECG and Telemetry Supervisor. The ideal candidate will share our commitment to upholding our core values and putting our patients first. ECG and Telemetry Supervisor performs Effective and professional management of financial resources, staff, and workflow of the cardiology diagnostic Services.
- Participation in and evidence of departmental quality metrics and productivity.
- Completion of departmental compliance audits.
- Provide an efficient and effective service.
- Maintains records of productivity and performance specific to the ECG lab, including but not limited to, turnaround time for electrocardiograms and Holter reports.
- Works in collaboration with the physician leadership to monitor and reports on clinical audits including critical ECG and Telemetry lab findings.
- Works in collaboration with physician leadership for quality assurance and auditing to maintain or aim for international lab accreditation.
- Develops and Implements clinical procedures.
- Ensures delivery of coordinated multidisciplinary service.
- Maintenance of and standardization of procedure protocols
- Evidence departmental education programs.
- Demonstrates and leads/supervises the delivery of non-invasive cardiac technical services.
- Facilitates and manages to balance the team, patient-related and professional activities in accordance with departmental requirements and undertakes prioritization of referrals and waiting list management.
- Supervision of the team including objective setting, appraisals, training, annual leave, and reflective practice
- Participation in 60% clinical activity as per job plan.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present his/her ideas Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- 8-10 years of relevant experience of which minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership responsibility in a large healthcare organization
- Proficiency in English language
- MS Office and computer proficiency
- Not less than 1 year as SSMC staff.
- Ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously (multitask) and move them all towards resolution Ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Proven organizational skills
Company: Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City - SSMC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.