Website Kempinski Hotels
The incumbent in this position is responsible for answering all incoming calls originating from within and outside the hotel in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski and LQA standards.
- Keep a complete record of each DDD (Domestic Direct Dial) and IDD (International Direct Dial). Coordinate with front office reception all telephones charges to ensure they are billed and collected from guests.
- Monitor TV channels in addition to outlets’ and public area’s music to ensure smooth and proper functioning.
- In case of emergency, handle all communications for the hotel whilst serving as the communication center.
- Answer all incoming calls, connect them to the appropriate extension in an efficient, friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards.
- Write down messages accurately for our guests and deliver messages in a timely manner.
- Handle guests’ requests for DND (Do Not Disturb) and confidential status.
- Handle personal wakeup call requests for guests according to the LQA standard and automatic wakeup call requests for group and crew guests.
- Answer all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be providing information or assistance to make an outside call or handling a complaint, etc.
- Keep abreast of telephone directory, new staff and leavers, emergency procedures, special promotions and general hotel product knowledge.
- Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.