As the Senior Quality Engineering – Quality Architect , you will lead Careem’s automatic testing practices, processes and efforts – across all their products – and ensure that their products meet our high standards for our customers.
- Proficient in industry leading test automation framework, brings best practices and innovation to Careem..
- Conducts research to identify appropriate tools, automation frameworks, and methodologies.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with Test Architects and Test Leads to analyze existing processes and define improvements in test strategy, frameworks, infrastructure, tools, and test coverage.
- Drives team optimization to enhance testing processes.
- Coaches and mentors junior team members.
- Takes responsibility for test plans, test scripts, and automated test execution.
- Serves as a counterpart to the product and architecture teams, for planning, brainstorming, and execution.
- Exerts leadership and influence in shaping organizational values, systems, culture, and process maturity.
- Focuses on efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness in testing processes.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of all quality testing methodologies.
- Proven track record in a Solution Automation Architect role, specifically for business rule-driven message-based applications.
- Creates and implements a short and long-term vision for Test Automation, focusing on reducing test cycle times across product lines.
- Develops a structured test methodology for integrated solutions testing based on customer use cases.
- Integrates and writes test software and automates tests, contributing to test solution implementation and validation.
- Executes functional tests, investigates issues, reports errors, and validates fixes.
- Experience in Testing strategies and best practices for software development life cycle.
- Experience in state of the art test automation frameworks and methodologies for mobile and backend systems
- Experience in designing and maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in distributed virtualized or containerized environments.
- Demonstrated experience using state-of-the-art generative AI techniques for enhancing quality testing processes and test case generation.
- 10+ years of prior experience working as Quality architecture role as well as managing customer/client-facing projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.