Website Sidra Medicine
The post holder is responsible for developing services for patients within Developmental Pediatric and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. The successful candidate will also be required to deliver care to children with neurological conditions and/or neurodevelopmental across early intervention and neurodevelopmental outpatient services.
- Contributes to patient diagnosis through the use of specialist assessments and observations.
- Provides in-patient and/or out-patient occupational therapy care to patients with complex and high needs as appropriate to patient demand and specialty clinical skills.
- Provides therapy care that is patient centered including setting meaningful goals for independence in daily activities.
- Uses appropriate clinical outcome measures to evaluate effectiveness of care.
- Provides high quality, evidenced based patient care including assessment and occupation based treatment within the designated specialist clinical area.
- Relevant experience in neurological and neurodevelopmental conditions is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant clinical experience
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited program in Occupational Therapy (Master’s Degree Occupational Therapy will be highly advantageous)
- Relevant experience in pervasive developmental disorders is necessary.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team environment providing assessment and treatment is necessary.
Company: Sidra Medicine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.