Website Qatar Petroleum
Responsible for leading the Offensive red teaming activities on QatarEnergy’s IT/OT environments, by conducting threat hunting, penetration testing, Vulnerability scanning and security assurance activities. Provides oversight and technology guidance as well as managerial support as required.
- Oversee the execution of incident management program and supervises and coordinates engineers and external consultants to design, build and manage QatarEnergy SOC Red team functions on QatarEnergy’s IT and OT cyber security mission critical operational expansion.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies (Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, IaaS, SaaS etc.).
- Solid understanding of IT governance and processes, such as ITIL, COBIT.
- Strong understanding of cyber incident management, malware management and vulnerability management processes.
- Solid knowledge on Malware analysis, Vulnerability assessment & Forensic & memory analysis, and data analytics.
- Good knowledge of IT including multiple operating systems and system administration skills (Windows, Unix)
- Experience with large ICS & ICT environments in the Energy sector is a big plus.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.