Website Al Futtaim Careers
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every dayTo undertake independent, objective inspections and to coach & support Store Teams to ensure they are trading safely and legally.
- Support stores to ensure consistent implementation of TSL policy and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to stop, simplify and reduce unnecessary activities related to TSL within Stores and any areas where cost savings could be made
- Identify learning and training requirements, specifically focus on TSL “expert” roles i.e. Fire, Health & Safety Officers, Staff trained to Food Safety Level 3, Licence Holders and coach, support & develop these individuals
- Support, train & develop New Store teams to set up for success.
- Liaising with FHSO networks and attendance at meetings when workload requirements permit.
- Provide constructive feedback to the Store Management teams, Heads of Region, Regional FOM’s and Head Office Stakeholders on inspection findings.
- Support the Central TSL function to review TSL policies and guides to ensure fit for purpose monitoring implementation in stores via inspections.
- Influence and support implementation of the Trading Safely and Legally strategy to improve compliance, working in partnership with Store Managers, Regional FOMS & Heads of Region.
- Effective delivery of joint & independent TSL Inspections covering all legal subjects including Fire, Health & Safety, Food Safety and Legal & Compliance, consistently and in line with the business strategy.
- Follow up and revisit poor scoring Stores to ensure action plan delivery and resolution of compliance minimum standard.
- Ensure delivery of the inspection action plan with recommendations and agreed action owners to enable full Store Compliance.
- Relevant experience in Trading Safely & Legally policies
- Stakeholder management
- Strong communication, influencing and coaching skills
- Commercially aware
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in Planning
Company: Al Futtaim Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.