Website Mashreq Bank
To ensure that customer experience with Telesales staff at , Remote tellers, insurance teams in UAE and different MGN locations is of a superior nature by continuously monitoring calls and providing feedback and related coaching to frontline liners in order to enhance service quality.
- Provide feedback and suggestion on improving sales scripts to achieve quality requirements.
- To track that offers made are fulfilled from end to end & check gaps in processes/ fulfillments/execution.
- To assist in the capture and report of customer feedback towards continual product development and make recommendations for product / process improvements based on the customer experience and feedback.
- Think creatively and challenge existing procedures to facilitate ongoing change based on customer feedback.
- To work closely with QCC, team leaders and Portfolio Manager, branch tellers and insurance teams to make recommendations for training and dispel any ambiguity.
- To monitor of calls and evaluate performance of Telesales staff and remote tellers with regards to the quality of their service and sales techniques.
- To measure staff overall level of quality and provide constant feedback / coaching to improve the same.
- To assist in evaluating overall quality of calls for the center and make necessary recommendations to raise the standard.
- Overall responsibility of liaising with Service Quality, Card Service Centre, branches and other departments for receiving, follow-up and comments on customer complaints.
- Proven excellent listening skills.
- Analytical and conscious to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Positive attitude.
- Full knowledge of banks products, process and system information.
- University Graduate (preferably with some finance / banking or math’s component).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Min 3 years’ experience in a sales / service environment (TELESALES / Call CENTER experience in an add), previous work in a role of Quality Assurance or Service Quality is an added advantage as well.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.