Website GEMS Education
The Transport Manager has overall accountability for the delivery of student passenger transport services and customer service strategy though the leadership of all customer facing roles and the management of safe operations and planning.
- The transport manager is expected to resolve all the challenges arises in the transport department.
- The transport manager is in charge of inspecting the buses frequently to ensure that all the buses are in tip-top condition and safe enough to transport the students to and from the school.
- The transport manager is in charge of setting the routes for the buses, dispatch of the buses, working out their schedule, and managing the driver.
- All these are done keeping in mind the child safety that is being transported on the bus.
- The transport manager shall coordinate with the specific school representative /Safeguarding head for the transportation of student with special needs.
- The manager plays a crucial role in the overall planning and management of the bus routes, scheduling, vehicle maintenance and acquisition while coordinating with the Bus company provider.
- This position requires the candidate to have the capability to organize, possess leadership skills, and maintain good relationships with others.
- In total, the transport manager along with assistants have to ensure safe, effective, responsive and efficient transport service to the staff and the students.
- The transport manager is responsible for the transportation of school and sees that the day-to-day operations are going on without any problems.
Company: GEMS Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.