We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
- Carry out audits on Road Safety to ensure that Petrofac and Client requirements on driving safety are met
- Develop a Site Traffic Management Plan for worksites to ensure the safety by separation of workers from moving vehicles and equipment
- Develop and implement an effective Journey Management system
- Develop site specific Emergency Response Plans for managing driving related incidents and participate in incident investigations
- Conduct Road safety awareness sessions/ campaigns and ensure that all drivers have undergone the required trainings
- Conduct road safety risk assessments and ensure adequate safety controls are in place
- Ensure that IVMS is correctly used and maintained, monitor reports and driver behaviour while driving and prepare driving safety performance reports
- Perform periodic vehicle and equipment inspections to ensure that they are maintained in line with manufacture’s recommendations and Petrofac policies
- At least 1 year of experience in managing and implementing Road Safety aspects and with a specific focus on IVMS data generation and reports
- Ability to understand and implement incident reporting and investigation procedures
- Ability to speak read and write English with good communication skills.
- Ability to conduct HSE orientation / induction/HSE awareness sessions to workers
- Ability to understand and implement HSE plans, Welfare plans, Emergency response procedures/plans and site specific HSE procedures / work instructions.
- Practical experience in implementation of Safe System of Work (PTW/ WMS/ Risk Assessment etc.)
- Awareness of practical H2S control measures.
- Ability to conduct HSE inspections
- Bachelor Degree (4 years) OR Diploma (3 years) (from an institution of higher learning authorized to grant academic degrees in the country of issue)
- NEBOSH IGC or equivalent or any other HSE certification
- IVMS Software expertise & UAE Driving license
- Minimum 2-4 Years of experience in any industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.