Website Qatar Airways
As a Loyalty Operations Systems & Quality Officer, you will be responsible to work with the Loyalty Operations Systems & Quality Manager to document and maintain processes required to ensure a comprehensive Loyalty Customer data platform and environment.
- Work closely with Lead Officer, Loyalty & Digital Systems and Customer Engagement Manager to enhance personalization platform roadmap. Assist in execution of business technology strategy for QLAS and other
- Loyalty data applications, as well as CDP, Customer 360, Customer Insights and other Customer Engagement programs.
- Actively involved in trouble shooting and guiding of customer engagement and Loyalty staff on systems usage.
- Work in close co-ordination with IT teams to ensure sound health for operational systems.
- Works with various divisions across customer touch point to understand the requirements which involve customer data and support business units to understand the need for customer insights.
- Control, Monitor and measure the operational systems performance, report issues and take suitable corrective actions for continual improvement.
- Coordinates with IT, Commercial, In-flight, Ground Services and Customer Experience departments to understand the requirements which involves customer data and support business units in cross utilization of customer information.
- Experienced in engagement and communication with key business users. Good at working closely with IT and various Business units for effective communication to ensure overall project objectives are met.
- Proven skills for system analysis and process reverse engineering.
- Experienced to conduct business user requirements gathering and requirement analysis.
- Min. 4 years of job-related experience.
Must be technically hands on to handle R&D in new analytics and data driven technologies.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.