Website Al Ansari Exchange
To accurately perform all remittance transactions and other service transactions for the customers.
- Collect all supporting documents for the transactions conducted and arrange for keeping them in files as per the uniform filing system and AML policies of the company. Arrange for transfer of such documents to the warehouse
- Convey his/her training needs to Branch Managers and attend official training programs
- Identify and seize potential customers or business.
- Promote and cross sell of new products and service introduced by the company among customer
- Read, understand, sign and follow all the circulars from the Head Office or Admin Office
- Respects office guidelines of the company and always keep the counter, drawers, tables and workplace neat and clean.
- Forward technical support requisitions to Admin Office
- Attend all telephone calls and give transfer rate/information as required by the callers.
- Provide adequate and necessary information whenever required to Head Office, Administration Office or various departments of the company.
- Adhoc assignments as required by the immediate line of authority
- Computer Proficiency: MS Word, Excel & Power point.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Business Communication English (Oral & Written), Arabic would be an added advantage
- Professional relationship with both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in customer service
- UAE driving license would be an added advantage
Company: Al Ansari Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.alansariexchange.com.