Website Al Futtaim Careers
As the Emiratisation Manager, the primary responsibility is to lead and optimize the Retail Emiratisation program’s operations and evolution. This pivotal role involves working in close partnership with government authorities, the Human Resources function, and other senior leaders to define and realize our nationalization targets.
- Network with National Placement Agencies, Universities, Education and Technical Board responsible for maintaining a database of UAE Nationals to keep abreast of the placement demands and provide opportunities to absorb them into the organization.
- Represent the organization in Career Fairs, Placement Workshops, Seminars held for National Job seekers in order to enhance the visibility of the organization in the National Job Market
- Ensure the success of critical Emiratisation development programmes like the Emirati Graduate Programme, Internship Learning Programme among others.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with all local Government bodies supporting Emiratisation so relationships can be leveraged to the advantage of the organization.
- Network with relevant Government authorities and be aware of Government regulations and ensure these are reflected in the Group where relevant; e.g. the Tawteen programme
- Provide inputs to the relevant Training Manager and Emiratisation trainer to develop specific orientation and development programs.
- Support the implementation of the Emiratisation strategy in accordance with the organisations’ overall goals and objectives.
- Provide support to the business to source, attract, select and facilitate retention of UAE Nationals with a view to integrate them into the organization‘s mainstream smoothly.
- Coordinate with business unit‘s line managers with the view of pursuing the laid down National Development Program.
- Provide input on the Function‘s budget requirements and accordingly track expenses of the Emiratisation Function, ensuring it stays within its operating budget
- Minimum 6 – 8 years relevant experience
- Proficient in English language and Arabic.
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Personal Integrity
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow-up on outstanding issues
- Analytical, Communication and Interpersonal skills
Company: Al Futtaim Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.