Website Mashreq Bank
To perform and handle all financial transactions in risk free manner using the latest teller automation devices (TCRs) while maintaining the set service standards at all times. Primary responsibility will be also to operate in the new Model of the Express Branches & cater to Sales, Service & Transaction support to the existing and NTB customers.
- Customer acquisition through sales to walk-ins and through tracking the activities viz. Contacts to
- Appointments kept and Appointment kept to Sales.
- Minimize customer attrition and reduce liability & service application rejections.
- Strive towards managing customer expectation for each interaction.
- Introduce & educate customers on the use of Bank alternative Channels & new digital technologies.
- UBO will be responsible for the achievement of KPI’s on personal Banking Products as well as cross selling other segment Products.
- Manage cash transactions through TCRs at the new express branch model.
- Take ownership of customer complaints and take them to resolution.
- University Graduate with 2-3 years of Branch Banking experience.
- Computer literacy and tech savvy.
- Candidate must between the age group of 23-30 years.
- Thorough knowledge of Retail Banking products, processes services and policies. Banking
- Preferred candidate must have UAE banking experience a minimum of 2 years
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.