As a UX Writing Manager, you’ll be part of the dynamic Design team to ideate, create and write content that will help define, articulate, and scale the product marketing comms, new app feature launches and campaigns. In short, you’ve the opportunity to take an exciting role in helping shape and grow the Careem Everything App.
- Curate comms, in-app content, blogs, videos and articles, ensure quality of grammar, punctuations, spelling and style
- Work with UX research team in translating research findings to impactful content
- Setting foundations for building a full scale in-house UX content team at Careem
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by marketing teams.
- Collaborate with marketing managers, customer and product teams working on daily comms – push notifications, mails, offers and promotions
- Work within deadlines , aligning with relevant stakeholders, incorporating feedback and inputs in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the marketing manager and product team to create purposeful content that aligns with marketing objectives.
- Understand how to calibrate tone of voice within the framework of a brand.
- Translate brand’s tone of voice across the business to ensure all content & copy are on brand, and consistent in terms of style and quality.
- Build a content strategy that aligns with the product, marketing and growth strategy of the app
- Design and employ scalable processes and best practices, working with stakeholders, to ember high quality UX content across product touchpoints
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Independent, proactive and critical thinking skills.
- Up to date with latest trends/events
- Good team player, organized and good attention to detail
- Experience in a high growth consumer-oriented startup
- Able to deliver on tight deadlines
- Min 5 years of relevant experience as a Copywriter/Content Writer
- Strong mastery of written and verbal communication in English
- Exceptional storytelling skills; ability to distill complex ideas into concise and accurate narratives that enlighten and inspire
- A creative thinker with a passion for turning consumer insights into creative articulation
- Proven ability to successfully develop, and execute multi-channel content copies at high-performing organizations
- Keen to work in a fast paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.