Responsible for ensuring compliance with TDRA and other regulatory guidelines across Etisalat UAE, studying their impact, handling customer complaints, managing settlement of disputes, implementing internal controls and technical compliance mechanisms and other related responsibilities
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved as per TDRA regulatory framework
- Measure and report on the Etisalat UAE’s compliance with required regulations set by the TDRA and other regulatory bodies
- Oversee the auditing of regulatory affairs processes and compliance at Etisalat UAE and suggest improvements. This includes auditing of the regulatory related processes and implementation using the right resources inducing the mystery shoppers
- Lead the built and management of a database of all Etisalat violations and non-compliance cases and their related investigation and actions
- Lead the investigation of regulatory non-compliance or potential non-compliance cases (including warning, violation or abuse) reported by TDRA or internally identified.
- Monitor TDRA regulations, instructions, affected processes & stakeholders in order to ensure proper management of all related functions
- Liaise with security team in the investigation of security breaches that might impact the regulatory compliances
- Provide regulatory consultations to Etisalat on key national and international regulatory developments after the assessment of potential implications; spread awareness about the required regulations and liaise with departments to ensure they meet all required regulations
- Lead the yearly TDRA billing audit projects in coordination with Regulatory Operation and Auditor
- Represent Etisalat in front of TDRA regarding violations and investigations
- Lead the collection, analysis and reporting on Regulatory corporate compliance indices and KPIs
- Ensure adherence of business processes and practices stipulated by the required regulations to protect Etisalat UAE shareholder’s interests and assure business continuity during unforeseen circumstances
- Ensure Etisalat compliance with TDRA and other regulatory framework and guidelines for technical and nontechnical instructions
- Ensure that complaints of other entities that affect Etisalat UAE’s rights and interest are submitted to TDRA
- Manage settlement of disputes related to the implementation of regulations with TDRA, operators, and service providers
- Creating and manage the yearly regulatory compliance and governance plan, compliance RACI, Compliance Charter, regulatory awareness program, regulatory risk management program and RA policies handbook.
- Provide a single point of contact with regulators and relevant authorities on customer and Etisalat UAE escalated complaints
- Define and oversee the implementation of internal controls and compliance mechanisms as well as external measures to comply with the stipulated regulations and instructions across Etisalat UAE
- Oversee & manage the RA related projects once the instruction/regulation issued by TDRA until the launch of services/products (including the stages of requirements development, implementation and testing) using the right resources
- MUST HAVE 10-12 years of experience in a large telecom service provider handling regulatory compliance relations, experience in auditing and compliance or worked with Regulator
- Good to Have the experience in the Middle East.
- MUST HAVE a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Law, Engineering or another business/ technical field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.