The VP, Luxury Brands – MEA is the owner of the luxury brand strategy in the region and is responsible for ensuring on-brand execution at hotels. The role will drive ongoing coordination with and act as a partner to the Global Luxury Brand team. The position will also oversee the MILUX strategy for the MEA region, ensuring that we position Marriott International as a leader in Luxury through thoughtful events, activations and collaborations with like-minded brands in the Luxury space.
- Partnering in executing luxury brand marketing and sales strategy, in close collaboration with marketing and sales disciplines within Consumer Operations
- Supporting on-strategy growth, including working through conversion opportunities and new segment expansion
- Supporting Rooms, F&B, Spa and retail.
- To be successful in this role, the leader will be responsible for executing and constantly enhancing the direction for the brand’s including:
- Acting as advocate for the luxury brands group and conduit between global brand and the MEA region
- Aligning on design execution for new build and conversion opportunities
- The position reports to VP, Luxury Brand & Communications, EMEA.
- Acting as an extension of the Global Luxury Brand team, localising the Global Brand Strategy for the region
- Executing brand signature elements
- Pulling through Experience & Brand Culture execution
- Excellent influencing, leadership and visionary skills.
- Broad business view; sharp business acumen and financial savvy.
- Constructive approach to dealing with conflict; strong mediation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with team members, internal stakeholders and external constituents.
- Strategic and innovative thinker; can create broad business and brand concepts and strategies.
- Ability to lead complex projects through management of multi-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a matrix organization.
- Exceptional leadership presence and strong communication platform skills; ability to establish credibility at all organizational levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.