In this role we are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to lead and manage our technical aircraft projects. This individual will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Emirates’ aircrafts are delivered to the highest specifications and on schedule.
- Lead teams of major internal stakeholders during the aircraft development phase.
- Ensure aircraft design aligns with Emirates’ expectations and is informed by our experience with current aircraft designs and operations.
- Offer leadership to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ensure teams are motivated, equipped, and aligned to meet performance objectives.
- Oversee and evaluate new aircraft, engines, systems, and equipment during selection campaigns as directed.
- Lead the technical onsite teams at original equipment manufacturer locations i.e., Hamburg, Toulouse, Seattle, or any other location to oversee the aircraft/byer furnished equipment production and delivery phases
- Oversee major engineering projects like cabin reconfiguration.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and ensure projects align with directives from the fleet development meeting chaired by the President.
- Proven experience in aircraft design, configuration, and project management.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with Airbus operations in Hamburg, Toulouse, and Seattle will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering preferably with Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License
- 12+ years’ experience in engineering of which at least 10 years in technical support functions of which at least 3 years in Senior management level in an engineering project/technical Services role.
- Thorough knowledge of the latest technical developments in aviation and industry trends on aircraft, engines, and systems equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.