Bayut & dubizzle – The Arab World’s only Homegrown Unicorn Business is now inviting applications for internships of 6 months duration in our Marketing & Design department.
As the Videographer Intern, you will be responsible for designing, filming and editing videos to be used on multiple projects.
- Create a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determine the exact cutting for the later stages
- Edit the photographs in Photoshop/Lightroom and other software for maximum quality
- Digitally cut the files to put together the sequence of the film per brief
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Edit videos/footages via mobile
- Reorder and fine-tune the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Assemble all raw footage
- Receive briefs and take photographs/videos of areas, buildings, company events etc.
- Grade, colour and add special effects
- Recent graduate or 1 year experience in similar field
- Must be organised, reliable, detail-oriented and able to follow up on tasks
- Capable of multitasking, prioritising, managing time efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Creative Video Skills
- Knowledge in Video Editing Mobile Applications such as Capcut and VN
- Knowledge in about Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Excellent Arabic and English communication skills
- Strong personality with a can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in a similar field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.