Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Join the UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest and safest financial institutions. Our focus is to create value for our employees, customers, shareholders and communities to grow through differentiation, agility and innovation. We are looking for top talent and your success is our success. Accelerate your growth as you help us reach our goals and advance your career. Be ready to make your mark a top company, in an exciting and dynamic industry.
- Oversight and maintenance of procedures, SOWs, SLAs and other forms of documentation
- Provide advice and training where required on key surveillance themes
- Synergize with vendors so that tools, modules and alerts remain fit for purpose
- Partner with colleagues in international locations
- Proactively look for enhancements within the surveillance framework.
- Play a pivotal role in projects/initiatives impacting surveillance
- Lead on solutions to risks, issues and breaches
- Lead and execute the tactical and strategic intent for Compliance Surveillance.
- Document surveillance reviews, investigations, and other activities following guidelines
- Evolve and devise enhanced monitoring reports and explore how the surveillance mandate can be rolled out to other areas
- Play a key role where required on the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Assist GMGT Compliance colleagues to execute against their mandate from time to time
- Oversee and input into Management Information and other forms of reporting
- International mindset and good knowledge of international laws, regulations and rules which impact Investment Banking
- Willing to travel between Abu Dhabi and Dubai FAB offices
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good exposure to project and programme management
- Good understanding of automated surveillance tools and platforms
- Excellent work experience of Market Abuse rules, regulations and cases
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial services Compliance
- At least 6 years within a Compliance Surveillance/Monitoring role
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.