Website Qatar Airways
A s a Web Optimization Specialist, you will be working within a digital optimization unit to test new features, functionalities, and content across Qatar Airways’ digital channels, qatarainuays.com, and the mobile app. Working with the Testing and Optimization officer, the ideal candidate will be responsible for successfully running A/B and multivariant tests on e-marketing channels, qatarairways.com and the mobile app.
- Assess the effectiveness of test requests from different stakeholders and provide recommendations to further optimize tests to drive the most value.
- Creating test plans, success metrics, and audience rules, ensuring no collision with other tests.
- Analyzing raw performance data through Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and deliver easy-read reports with actionable insights to product managers and relevant stakeholders.
- Work with a team of UX and UI designers and research teams to proactively recommend tests of content and functionality on qatarairways.com and the mobile app, keeping in mind the customers’ triggers and behavior at any giving point during the browsing and purchase cycle.
- Collaborating with product owners and different stakeholders to set requirements for user tests.
- Strategically planning and timely executing tests around promotional campaigns, meeting campaign objectives and within set timelines.
- Benchmarking UX and content practices against leaders in the travel and hospitality industry and find testing and implementation opportunities.
- Executing A/B and multivariant tests and experiences on qatarairways.com, the Qatar Airways mobile app, and other digital channels using testing tools.
- Ability to turn raw and complex data into easy-to-read actionable insights. Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Previous work experience in a digital optimization role within a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.