Website Qatar Airways
Supervise the maintenance activities held at QAS Engineering Workshop to achieve the highest level of services by means of quality and safety to QAS and internal customers within QR Group.
- Preventive/corrective maintenance, modifications, refurbishments.
- Plan workshop tasks to ensure best utilization of resources
- Monitor and lead the execution of maintenance activities such as regular inspections
- Preparation and publishing of shift report
- Be a health and safety champion and provide health and safety advices
- Ensure completion of all necessary forms and documents (defect reports, preventive maintenance checklists.
- Identify training needs of workshop staff and help facilitate training
- Task allocation and supervision of workshop staff and technicians
- Essential: High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Demonstrable experience of GSE maintenance and fleet management
- Supervisory Training or experience
- Computer literate and proficient in all MS Office Applications
- Experienced – minimum 5 years of job-related experience OR Vocational/Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on role)
- Can read, write, speak and understand English language.
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Experienced – minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Workshop Safety Management
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.